Donors like you are vital to the work that we do. Your giving helps Hopewell go beyond government funding as we explore new ways of enriching the lives of individuals with disabilities to experience a full life.
Hopewell’s broad range of programs and services enrich the lives of individuals we are privileged to serve. Our residential, respite and recreational programs are constantly evolving to allow us to better meet the changing needs of the individuals we support. Your financial support will allow us to continue providing the highest level of support possible.
How you can help:
• Give a monetary gift in memorium.
• Give a one-time, monthly or annual monetary gift.
• Consider us as your business’ philanthropic partner.
• Participate in campaigns like Giving Tuesday, or create your own donation drive for Hopewell.
• Name Hopewell as a recipient of a life insurance policy
• Bequests, securities, or estate gifts
• Give the gift of your time by volunteering with us
Have an idea, questions, or just want to connect with us?
Contact Maria Zegarac, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hopewell’s Charitable Registration Number is 131161986RR0001.